The biggest challenge for the web marketers is to keep the users engaged to your website for a longer period. Describing about your organization and leadership team with text and images on the website is not sufficient. Customers are keen to see corporate video films, video message from senior management, work premises etc. Corporate film in your About US section adds tremendous value and establishes more credibility with your customers.
Mobile Traffic Growth and Video Consumption
Mobile data traffic will continue to show double-digit growth. Gartner expects mobile video to drive over 60 percent of data traffic in 2018. Use of mobile has amplified the video consumption. Watching a corporate film on a mobile, which showcases your organization premises, people and management, is much convenient than reading the text on your website from a mobile.
Important Components of a Corporate Film
True Line has produced numerous corporate films with renowned brands. Our experienced team members ensure that all important parameters of a corporate film are covered. Following are the major components of a corporate film that we usually consider:
- Company introduction with impressive voice over
- Videos of the actual premises.
- Work Stations and Functional Areas
- Staff at work, cafeteria, recreational facilities etc.
- Message from Senior Management
Our Production Process
We believe in thorough planning to the granular level before initiating the video production. Our Production staff is trained to follow a streamlined process of corporate film production to avoid last minute rush and miscommunication. Following is our high level production process to ensure smooth operations:
- Initial meeting with management to understand the business objective from corporate film
- Writing story board of the corporate film
- Script for the management for corporate messaging
- Voice Over Selection – ranging from local to foreign artists.
- Inspection /Reiki before video production
- Video Production
- Editing and Feedbacks
- Final delivery