Home > Client Testimonials
Customer testimonial videos carry immense value and greatly help in building trust and confidence in your organization. Creating an effective testimonial at the same time requires a strong planning and clarity to the interviewee. Here is our broad level approach for customer testimonial:
- Share the complete plan with your customer so he understands the context and your expectations.
- We do not recommend scripts but it should rather come from heart. Scripted testimonials look fake whereas natural speech brings life to the video.
- Customer in front of the camera needs to be helped at every second and we make sure to patiently answer their questions and make them comfortable and confident.
- Audience is generally interested in knowing about customer’s overall experience and the benefits they received from you. Video testimonials need to clearly demonstrate both.
- Keep the testimonial short and to the point.
- Prompt the customer with some questions to help him speak.
- Top quality audio recorders to get crisp audio quality for testimonials.
- Varied backdrops and multiple camera angles to create more interest.
- Sufficient depth to give a professional look.
- Adding product shots, office, infrastructure etc. in between the interviews.
- Subtitles to help people follow the speech or in case of non-English speakers.